Advantage of our LED outdoor lights :
1. LED packaging : Own mature and advanced LED package technology over 8years packaging experience. All LED lamps can be with good quality control and different color temperature for different Applications;
2. Materials adopting : High level America BRIDGELUX chips and worldwide famous brand Meanwell drivers with UL and CE certificate;
3. Certificate : All lights with RoSH, ISO 9001&ISO14001 certificate. Most with UL, CE and EMC certificate.
4. Non-image optics system : Special light distribution of Type I, Type II and Type III for different Applications. Using high pure aluminum reflector and tempered glass for lighting distribution without aging effect compared to other LED lights using PC/PMMA for light distribution.
5. Energy saving : Now it is not difficult that the Light efficacy of a LED produces 110 lumen/W. And up to 60% energy saving compared to traditional High Pressure Sodium(HPS) and Metal Halide(MH).
6. Dimming control : Available for wireless Intelligent control system and timer for secondary energy saving.
7. High CRI : CRI for a LED can be more than 70Ra which can be distinguished the object clearly, while HPS is 30Ra and MH is 50Ra.
8. Long-life span : With our patented designed heat dissipator LED can survive 50,000Hrs, while a common HPS and MH is 5000Hrs. And warranty for whole fitting is 5years.
9. Eco-friendly : LED does not contain toxic chemicals like MH or High Pressure Mercury Lamp.
10. Instant start : LED takes microseconds to achieve its full brightness, while High Pressure Mercury Lamp or High Pressure Sodium Lamp needs few minutes to work properly.
Now LED lights as energy saving and Eco-friendly lighting are well-known all over the world.
And it is the best lighting for our life and business. Compared to traditional lights, LED lighting is with up to 60% energy saving. With the development of LED technology, we believe LED lighting would bring us more energy saving in near future. The best prospect of LED lighting is that, compared to traditional light, LED lighting can help decrease much emission of noxious gas to atmospheric which would be beneficial to human.
Let’s make some comparisons:Instant start : LED takes microseconds to achieve its full brightness, while High Pressure Mercury Lamp or High Pressure Sodium Lamp need few minutes to work properly.
Light Scattering : An incandescent or a FLUO seem brighter than a LED, since they scatter light rays to all directions, while LED Light can be directed to a specific location without any reflector. That’s why we bring in one more terminology "beam angle" to describe LED.
Eco-friendly : LED does not contain toxic chemicals like FLUO or High Pressure Mercury Lamp.
Energy saving : Now it is not difficult that the Light efficacy of a LED produces 110 lumen/W. while an incandescent is 15LM/W and a FLUO is 55LM/W.
Efficiency of Power supply : LED Driver is more superior to an inductive ballast as concerning of efficiency. Say: a LED Driver for a 18W LED Tube only consumes around 2W, while a ballast for an equivalent FLUO of 36W needs to consume 6.4W.
Long life span : a LED can survive 50000Hrs, while a common FLUO is 5000Hrs.
High CRI : CRI for a LED can be more than 70Ra, which a FLUO is 60Ra, and a HPS is 30Ra.
More specifically, let’s take the comparison of LED Tube Light VS Traditional Fluorescent Tube as an example:
Suppose you are now carrying two Light Tubes: FLUO and LED Tube, I guess the hand which holds FLUO needs to be very careful because it is fragile, while LED Tube is much endurable and anti-shake, when you drop it down, it will not be broken and set out poisonous gas, when you switch on the tube, FLUO makes noise and blinks and then shifts to work, in fact, during its natural working, it is still blinking, people’s naked eyes could not be aware of this, when watching through your camera, you will find this secret. And how do you think of this: when you are working, living, playing under the FLUO light, which contains UL? We are suffering UV radiations. While a LED Tube starts instantly without any noise, and does not produce UV rays.
Thanks to the fast development of LED Chip technology, LED’s are becoming much better now than before: More stable, Higher Luminous efficacy, Lower light decline, Lower prices etc. We predicate that in the near future LED Lights will play a very important role, since they will be cheap enough and qualified to replace incandescent bulbs and CFLs. As a kind of lighting tool, they will enter every household and become an inseparable part of people’s life.